Total Joint Replacement Specialists
Robert A. Goodin, M.D.
Robert A. Goodin, M.D. Specializes in total joint replacement, including minimally invasive surgical techniques....
Madhu R. Yakkanti, M.D.
Madhu R. Yakkanti, M.D. Specializes in the area of direct anterior approach hip replacement,...
Richard “Alex” Sweet II, MD
Richard “Alex” Sweet II, MD Fellowship trained in knee and hip reconstruction Dr. Alex...
- Total Knee Replacement (also known as Total Knee Arthroplasty)
- Total Hip Replacement (can be specified by Anterior Hip Replacement & Posterior Hip Replacement) – (also known as Total Hip Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Revision
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Internal Fixation
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Joint Injections (Hyaluronic Injection or Gel, Cortisone Injection)
- *of note – Drs. Yakkanti and R. Alex Sweet are the only MD’s to offer the Anterior & Posterior Hip Replacement approach. Drs. Richard Sweet and Goodin only offer the Posterior approach
- Knee Pain
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid) of the Knee
- Hip Pain
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid) of the Hip
- Bursitis of the Hip
- Hip Injury
- Hip Fracture
- Hip Dislocation/Dysplasia