Consult With a Wrist Specialist in Louisville, KY
If wrist pain or stiffness is turning once-simple tasks like typing and turning doorknobs into uncomfortable challenges, Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic is here to provide the specialized care you need. Our growing team of esteemed orthopedic physicians includes Dr. Nicholas Foeger, a hand and wrist specialist in Louisville, Kentucky, who specializes in diagnosing and treating wrist problems like:
- Wrist arthritis
- Kienbock’s disease
- Wrist infections
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Wrist fractures
- Ulnar-sided wrist pain
- Wrist sprains
- Ganglion cysts
- Nerve injuries
- De Quervain’s tenosynovitis
Why Choose Us for Wrist Pain Treatment?
There are plenty of wrist specialists out there, so why can you confidently turn to Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic for treatment? There are several reasons—consider that:
- We are an independently owned practice that emphasizes personalized and hassle-free service.
- We have been providing world-class orthopedic care to Louisville residents since 1974.
- Dr. Foeger and our specialists utilize the latest advancements in minimally invasive surgical techniques to achieve optimal results and streamline the recovery process.
- Our team includes physical therapists who work hand in hand with specialists to help restore patients’ wrist strength and range of motion.
Schedule an Appointment
Find the lasting relief you need from disruptive wrist pain. To schedule an appointment with a wrist specialist at Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic, contact us today. We accept most health insurance plans and cater to adolescents, adults, and seniors throughout the Louisville area.