Neck Pain Treatment From Orthopedic Doctors in Louisville, KY
A full range of specialized neck pain treatment is available at Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic, an independently owned practice that has faithfully served the Louisville, Kentucky, area since 1974. Our board-certified physicians offer precision diagnostics and utilize the most effective treatment options—such as tailored physical therapy regimens and minimally invasive procedures—to ensure our patients achieve the best outcomes as quickly and safely as possible.
When to See a Doctor for Neck Pain Treatment
Odds are, you’re going to experience mild neck pain every now and then. Factors like poor posture and sleeping in an uncomfortable position can easily leave you with a sore neck. And while many cases of neck pain can be treated at home with self-care measures like stretching and heat therapy, you should seek neck pain treatment from an orthopedic professional if your discomfort:
- Persists for more than a week
- Makes it difficult to perform everyday activities
- Is accompanied by muscle weakness, numbness, or tingling sensations
- Is accompanied by pain that travels down your arms or legs
Rarely, neck pain is indicative of an emergency condition. Call 911 or go to an emergency room if:
- Your neck suddenly becomes stiff
- Your stiff neck is accompanied by headache or fever
- Your neck pain is accompanied by loss of bladder or bowel control
- You have neck pain following trauma, such as a fall, blow to the head, or car accident
Take the Next Step
In non-life-threatening scenarios, Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic is an excellent choice for specialized neck pain treatment. Contact us today to learn about our same- and next-day appointments, as well as our orthopedic urgent care and telehealth consultations. We proudly serve adolescents, adults, and seniors throughout the Louisville area.