A Fellowship-Trained Hand Specialist in Louisville, KY
If disruptive pain, stiffness, or dysfunction has left you searching for a reputable hand specialist, you can turn with confidence to Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic. Our practice in Louisville, Kentucky, includes a team of renowned orthopedic physicians, including hand specialist Dr. Nicholas Foeger.
When to See a Hand Specialist
Aches and pains happen, especially as we grow older. And thankfully, most bouts of discomfort don’t require professional treatment. So how can you tell if you should consult with a hand specialist like Dr. Foeger? Here are a few signs:
- You have pain in your hand joints that worsens with rest.
- Your hand is swollen or bruised.
- You have pain in any part of your hand that does not improve after a few days.
- You cannot easily use a keyboard, grip a glass, or carry out other everyday tasks.
- You have hand stiffness that impacts your quality of life.
- Your hand is visibly deformed.
At Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic, our patients benefit from the highly personalized, convenient, and attentive care that only an independently owned practice can deliver. We offer specialized nonsurgical and surgical treatment for a wide variety of conditions that can affect the hands, including arthritis, carpal and cubital tunnel syndromes, tendon injuries, ganglion cysts, Dupuytren’s disease, and many others.
Schedule an Appointment
Receiving advanced care from a hand specialist is easier than you may think. To schedule an appointment at Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic, contact our friendly team today. Our team is proud to serve adolescents, adults, and seniors throughout the Louisville area and accepts most major health insurance plans.