Schedule an Appointment
Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic
4130 Dutchmans Lane
Louisville, KY 40207
Northgate Medical Center
3605 Northgate Court
New Albany, IN 47150
Helpful Orthopedic Information for Residents of Louisville, KY & Surrounding Communities
Are you interested in learning more about our specialties and the treatments we provide? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Check out these articles from Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic to discover more about the orthopedic and pain management services we offer to residents of Louisville and surrounding communities.
- What Does an Orthopedic Doctor Treat?
- What do Pain Management Specialists Do?
- The Benefits of Visiting a Sports Medicine Physician
- What is Pain Management?
- What is Pain Management? Helpful Information for Residents of Louisville, KY
- When to See a Sports Medicine Physician: Tips for Athletes in the Louisville, KY, Area
- What Does Hip Replacement Surgery Involve?
- What Are the Best Treatment Options for Knee Pain?
- Do I Need Professional Treatment for My Foot Pain?
- What is the Difference Between a Family Sports Medicine Physician and an Orthopedic Surgeon Specializing in Sports Medicine?
- Should I Visit a Sports Medicine Physician?
Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic and Sports Rehabilitation Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.